The picture on the home page is of Lion Rock at Piha Beach which is situated
on the wild and rugged west coast of Auckland New Zealand. This place holds
a special connection for me as I have spent a lot of time here.
The vision of this website is to “AWAKEN CONSCIONSNESS, TRULY LIVING
AND EXPERIENCING LIFE.” My personal role to this website is to share
this vision with people, organisations etc, from all over the world.
Freedom to Choose was set up to help support LCA Auckland and Life Coach
Associates share their visions to the world. Jay Lincoln, director of
LCA Auckland, started a working relationship back in 2002 with Life
Coach Associates in New Zealand. After a few years of training and working
as a Holistic Life Coach, LCA Auckland became an approved supplier of
all the courses and trainings offered on this website.
video from the founder of Life Coach Associates, explaining our life
coach training course.
This website offers you lots of different opportunities to achieve whatever
it is you are looking for.
Opportunities range from:
Individual coaching: a number of coaches are available for one on one
• Workshops: for people who would like to do some personal development.
• Workshops: designed for businesses and self employed people
looking to up-skill themselves.
• Training to become a Life Coach and set up your own Life Coaching
• Become an Affiliate to LCA Auckland and utilise our networking
• Facilitating our courses and earning revenue from referrals
that are generated.
HOLISTIC LIFE COACHING:
Holistic Coaching allows individuals to truly understand themselves as
being a whole person working on the Physical, Emotional and Mental aspects
of self. There are lots of different levels and layers which are explored
about you and also the conscious and unconscious states we live in.
The results are:
Clarity of direction
• A depth of new understanding
• Release from sabotage patterns and negativity
• Increased confidence to make changes and take positive action
• Self empowerment and accountability
• Increased energy and enjoyment
• Healthier choices and expanded options
• Improved relationships both personal and professional
it is true that we are all unique individuals, then do we not deserve
to know and understand all of ourselves, and truly live and experience
the life we desire? Jay Lincoln